Background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

92/365

Katherine Campbell :)

Did I mention that there are many Katie's in my family? Katherine Louise Campbell, Katie McLeod Campbell and now little Kathryn Louise Wilson. We have a habit of using the same names over and over... I think it might be a southern thing. Then again, It might just be that Katherine is an AWESOME name!!


SOOO many memories on this farm...

I spent the last couple of nights with my cousin Katie out at the farm where my dad grew up. My uncle and aunt live there now, so it's fun to have the land in the family. We had SO much fun walking around the farm and snapping shots. It definitely brought back many memories from when I was growing up. I'm so thankful for the childhood I was given by God and the sweet memories that surround it.

This was Grandaddy Rice's truck- in fact, he drove this truck the day he died. Grammie
has the truck now and had it refinished- so neat!


This is an old barn on the property that we have been forbidden to enter since we were born...


The roof and floor of this barn is just CAVING in- don't want to get caught under it!


While we were exploring the OUTSIDE of the barn (believe me, we didn't even consider
stepping inside!), Katie found the (jaw) skelelton of a coyote.. her expression says it all!


We had to add a little life to the pictures... :)

This is Katie's driveway!! This is also the road that I learned how to drive on...
one time I ran off it... I've come a long way in my driving career! :)
My beautiful cousin :)

3 comments:

  1. she is beautiful!! Kathryn followed by Campbell makes that combo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dontcha mean Kathryn Louise Wilson? ;-) Hee hee! Lovely photos, Allie! You've got the eye for it! Wanna come out and join my biz? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie is gorgeous! She has rally grown up since I saw her last!

    ReplyDelete