Background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

101/365

RAN and Co.

My sweet friend Ran is getting married next weekend, so she and her bridesmaids (minus Yijun who we missed ALOT) came over tonight for a pizza/hair party. We had so much fun practicing hair and make up for the wedding.

I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with friends from all around the world. It's so neat that I can grow up here submerged in American culture yet have such an awesome connection with friends who grew up half way across the world. It's INCREDIBLE how a relationship with Jesus can build such instant, family-like connections. I am blessed!
SO happy for you, Ran!!! :)

I am so excited to help with hair... and CANNOT wait to see Yijun added back to the mix!
We were all trying to get in this picture. It didn't work.... :)
Everyone, stick out your tongue! (I'm not sure why I still find this pose entertaining.....) :)
Thankful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment