Background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

456/365

Bachelorette party for RACHEL KAY SUTE! (I have to say her full name now because soon it will change!!!)

So thankful to be safely in Dallas in time to celebrate my WONDERFUL cousin! Thankful to be reunited with friends from long ago (Lisa and Sarah!!) and also to meet some of Rachel's other friends from Dallas.

What a great night!! Tex-mex followed by CHEESECAKE FACTORY! We are the wild type if you can't tell (sense the sarcasm?!).... ;) and we sure do have fun!

Katrina, Rach and Sarah

Lisa, myself and Haley

We walked around a really cute part of Dallas (not sure if it was really Dallas)
and there was the most cute little truck. :)

Dessert at the Cheesecake Factory.... mmmm!

Rach and I split this massive coconut/chocolate cheesecake and it CHANGED my life!

I love Rach!! I love this picture of our weird coffee drinks that we mixed.
I love the memories I have with her.
This just sums up alot!

CONGRATULATIONS, RACHEL! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment