Background

Friday, February 24, 2012

451/365

I am making a new week resolution to carry my camera with me more often. I've been so slack in recent months and really have no excuse!

SO, today Carrie brought little Ellie and several of her precious outfits to Gigi and Boppa's house. Unfortunately I couldn't find my camera card (actually didn't realize I was missing it from my camera until I had taken several GREAT shots of happy smiles-- ahh!), but was able to find one from an old camera and snap all of about 30 pictures. (that's all the card would hold.)

Here are a few of my favorites!



Boppa's attempt to make Ellie smile....


The result of Boppa's efforts. Classic.




Blowing bubbles... starting to get it!

Smiley little girl!
 Love this little life and so very thankful for her!

1 comment:

  1. Ellie is such a doll. I can see so much of Daniel in her. I cant wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete