Background

Monday, February 6, 2012

433/365

Tonight I was able to meet Kristy and Kerri Fincher for coffee and it was such a blessing. I thank the Lord for bringing these girls into my life- they have recently joined my POWER group. It is neat to see how God provides encouragement from the exact people we need it from. (I feel like this has been a theme- God providing encouragement in my life from various people-- from friends I've known forever to friends I've just met. He provides!)

Before we left Kristy asked if we could pray together, and what a sweet time we shared... in the middle of Moe Joe's. This is part of the function of the body. Prayer for one another and encouragement in truth. Striving together in unity, passionately pursuing the One person worthy of the pursuit of every human heart.

Thankful for these two, thankful for Moe Joe's coffee (mmm, it was good! Haven't been in a while!), and thankful for my POWER group!!! (and for Madison Carpenter who introduced all of us!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment