Background

Friday, February 3, 2012

430/365

Fun night-- thankful for friendship.

Spent the evening with Ronnie downtown Greenville and we had a blast! First I got a grand tour of the most incredible space for rent (if you're looking for a neat wedding/reception/party spot downtown Greenville, this is your place) http://www.zengreenville.com/ Check it out- it's incredible! Ronnie's sister works here and her boyfriend owns the space and has fixed it up, and it's just incredible what they have done with it. (Did I mention it is incredible yet??)

Then we went to dinner at Handi. If you've never tried your hand at Indian food, this is a great place to start!! We shared the dinner for two, complete with party hats! (well, little contraptions filled with potato that we named party hats. We really don't know the name of anything we ordered.)

Appetizer... not sure what everything was, but it was delicious!
I don't know if we had enough food.... :-)

A close-up of the "party hats"... mmm mmm, good!

And to top off the evening we enjoyed a french press at Coffee Underground and a piece of New York style cheesecake.

No, I do not have an obsession of taking pictures of my food and coffee.
No, I do not have an obsession of taking pictures of my food and coffee.
What a fun night-- thankful! :---)

No comments:

Post a Comment