Background

Monday, October 31, 2011

336/365

Oh hey... Happy Halloween!

Originally Anna Whitwell and I were going to stay an extra day up north, visit colonial Williamsburg, then drive home tonight. Instead, we decided to make the loooong drive back to SC last night- got in this morning at 2:30am. Talk about a stiff ride. :)

All that said, it ended up working out perfectly because I was able to go trick-or-treating with my sweet little nephew, my sister and brother-in-law and other friends. What a BLAST! I was a little disappointed I didn't think about having a costume party- but hey, no biggie. I'll just dress up for work one of these days. I'm thinking I'll dress up like an angry bird..... oh I love Angry Birds!

Teresa and Nora enjoying their goodies :)
I am telling you... this little Kendall is just the cutest
duck I've ever seen! He is precious!
Nora and Kendally really love each other. Kendall was
fascinated with Nora's tutu, and Nora was fascinated with Kendall's
beak. :) It was perfect!!
Two Knights in shining Armor and one NINJA! 
This is my favorite picture of all. Jonathan was so sweet
to hold up his little sister, you just can't see ANYBODY
else in the picture. :) As you can see, Nora really loved being  picked up!
Daniel's starting to understand this concept....
I think he's still a tad bit confused at all of it!
"Where's the Candy." - Luke 4 yrs old
ohhh my :)... and to the pastor nonetheless!!! 

Stealing candy from Gigi...
Those Vosburgh children are just precious!
I have to admit that to end this great night, mom and I watched Jane Eyre.... :) and it was sooooo good!

 Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment