Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

332/365

Pretty excited... I know I'm not supposed to live for tomorrow, but let's face it, I sort-of am!  Leaving for DC tomorrow via a night stop in Rock Hill. Looking forward to a fun weekend with lots of friends and family in our nation's capital, looking forward to watching Clemson Football from the middle of the city, looking forward to running 10 of the 26.2 miles, and looking forward to the celebration at FIVE GUYS on Sunday! :)

What a weekend ahead...

BUT I know the rule is I have to be thankful for something from TODAY, so here it is.....

I resisted the temptation to eat a burger at Cook Out tonight after Bible study. This was a tough one. I won't mention that I did come home and eat left overs from Ruby Tuesday..... BUT, I didn't eat a burger. I figure burgers at 11pm four days before a race is not the best idea.

Great day-- thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment