Background

Friday, October 14, 2011

320/365

Nahum 1:7-- The LORD is GOOD, a stronghold in the day of trouble, and He KNOWS those who trust in Him.

The Lord gave this verse to me today as I was sitting in Subway in Columbia. I had to travel to the forbidden city to take a license exam, and while mom and I were eating lunch before my exam God pressed this passage on my heart. For years this has been one of the clutch verses  God has given me much comfort through in pressure situations. To know that God KNOWS those who trust in Him, and to know that HE IS A STRONGHOLD- what a gift. What an amazing God. What a GOOD God.

One thing I love about this verse is the fact that it points to the character of God as fact. God is good. God is a stronghold. God knows us.

No matter the outcome of life's circumstances, God is good. All the time!

(PS. TONIGHT Rach and Bryan had Sarah and me over to their new property for a bonfire. Shout out to Rach :) the most incredible property owner I've EVER known! So thankful for the Burtons!)

No comments:

Post a Comment