Background

Saturday, October 15, 2011

321/365

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

Mom, I just want you to know how thankful I am for you. I'm so thankful for you that I'm going to dedicate YET ANOTHER post to you, and not just any post, but a birthday-poem post.

I'll have you know that there have been several family members and close-close-close friends who've had poems written about them, but YOU are the only person who has had TWO poems written for you. (maybe with the exclusion of dad, but you're two in the same)

Anyways, for what it's worth, here's a poem.

MOM, YOU ARE THE BEST

Mom, you're the best,
You really are!
Mom, you're so cool,
I don't really need to write this poem to prove it!
Mom, you are just the bomb diggity,
and you're really pretty.
Mom, I should probably stop writing this poem now,
but I want to leave you with one thing...
Mom, you're the best!!!!

The end.

(I think my poetry skills are starting to fade away. Please don't have a birthday for a while- say till next year. Hopefully then I'll be brushed up on my talent and can write something a tad bit more creative.)

IN ALL HONESTY: Mom, I love you and thank God for your influence on my life. You are the kindest, most patient lady I know, and you give constantly. Thanks for the example you've set before me. And thanks for making my life important to you. :) You truly are the best!

We started off the day of celebration at the pumpkin patch... with all the kiddo's!

Kathryn dressed up for the occasion-- that cute lil' punkin!

Birthday kisses for GIGI!

Beautiful ladies! 

These two... oh my, what a mess! Thank God for their love for HIM and their love for
each other... which pours down into a love for all of us kids.
I am one blessed girl.
Happy Birthday, mom!!!! Thanks for letting us all celebrate with you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your mom! She is one very special lady!

    ReplyDelete