Background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

231/365

Homeward bound, but not after visiting Kelly's office.
This has been a lifechanging week for me. Since I've been working for dad I've had many people ask me "Allison, you LOVED design... is this finance thing your passion?" I've struggled through this because it hasn't been my passion, and I want to pursue a field that I have a passion for. After these last few weeks of passing that test, sitting in a room of people my age in my situation, and listenening to professionals share their stories, I have that passion. I am realizing the need for honest, ethical people in this field, and am so excited about what God is doing. I want to be able to help people-- and this is the venue God is giving me to do so. It's just going to take alot of brain work to learn the field like I need to, but God is continually directing me and confirming in my heart that this is His plan for my life. Will I always be in Clemson? Who knows. But I know that at this point these are the doors God has opened, and I am going to keep going!

So if you were to ask me today if I have a passion for what I do, I would tell you ABSOLUTELY! I am so thankful for God's directing in my life, and I'm thankful for the path He has taken me down to get me to this point. A year ago I never would have expected my life to look like this. Incredible. I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment