Background

Friday, July 1, 2011

212/365

Jules... is moving home!! :( Bittersweet, but so thankful she can be home with her family! Victor threw a goodbye party for her and we had the best of times playing games and hanging out. I am so thankful for that girl and her influence in my life, and I am excited about what God is going to do in her life in the next few months and years. It's an exciting time for all of us. It's the point in life where there isn't much direction, so the end picture is still unknown. While that is hard for me at times, it's also such an awesome thing-- and exciting! To know that God knows and I just need to walk with Him today, and one day I'll look back on my "adventure" and see one great story!

So happy for you, Jules! Love you! Thankful for you. :)

God has blessed me with wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment