Background

Monday, July 11, 2011

222/365

WONDERFUL DAY!

Started off with a medium smile (Sarah and I call miles smiles :)) run with the one and only Anna Whitwell, followed up with some green bean pickin' with Aunt Karen, then a little studying (ask me something... ANYTHING about municipal bonds!! Please!), then a late afternoon bike ride (97 degrees- thought I might die!... biking is my newest hobby as of this week!), then a quick hour of volleyball with some kiddo's at Clemson (Fike... every Monday at 5pm! Come play!!!!), then sushi with the one and only Rachel and Bryan Burton (I suppose they are two people, but the phrase just sounded cool inserted there), then MILKSHAKES with those same two awesome people, then I read bed time Bible stories with Daniel (precious! David and Goliath....), came home, spent 1.5 hours UPDATING this blog (never again will I miss a day... ok, maybe I will miss one, but I will NOT miss 10), and now I will sleep.

One key element I left out... encouraged today from Ps 20:7 "Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but WE WILL REMEMBER the name of the LORD our GOD!!!"  Thankful for the trust we can place in Christ. And thankful that God wants to help us put our trust in Him.

Also, I talked to Sarah Louise and Benton! :)

How does it get much better? Well, I could think of a few things, but not many. I am so thankful. Now to reunite with my pillow.

Goodnight world. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment