Background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

230/365

Spent today in MetLife's corporate office in Bloomfield, Connecticut. It was really interesting to hear from many different successful corporate professionals. I will say it made me thankful for the small family business I am a part of. I tell you, more and more I am learning to appreciate my dad and his love for his clients. He is one man of integrity, and I thank God for that!

Back to Met.... because we do some business with MetLife we were able to go tour the home office. We met our internal wholesaler which was neat, and then many other people. Most importantly, we were all given SNOOPIES to take home with us (and other great stuff :))... I'll tell you, at benefits fair at Clemson, people come out of the woodwork to win those Snoopies!

Fun, interesting day.


Daniel was so excited to unpack his goodies....

Immediately he starting throwing his snoopies and the little soccer balls to the ceiling!

TOO MUCH- it's overwhelming!

No comments:

Post a Comment