Background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

125/365

Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to the EWomen's conference in Greenville, and haven't had much time to write about what God taught me. It was such an encouragement to hear about the HOPE that we have in Jesus Christ. Because of Christ's work on the cross we have EVERYTHING- hope, joy, LIFE!

Michael O'brien led worship at the conference - I bought one of his CD's recently and the song below has been such an encouragement to my heart. I love music and am thankful for the way God has used it to minister to me.

One of the lines in the song is, "Oh Lord, YOU are my life." It's so convicting because how often is this NOT my cry? How often do I say "I love, LOVE  _____ , oh, and Jesus too!" My love should be CHRIST alone!

Hope the song is a blessing. Take time to listen, pray, talk to the Lord... thank Him for conquering death to bring us life. You know, the GOSPEL is what our lives are all about...

2 comments:

  1. "All I have is Christ; Jesus is my life." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard this before Allison! the words are so powerful, amazing song.
    loving the idea of your blog girl, I was encouraged today :)

    ReplyDelete