Background

Thursday, April 28, 2011

150/365

Congratulations, Luke and Sydney!

So, I have to share a sweet little story with you that just might make you cry. Ok, it probably won't move you to tears, but it is sweet.

On October 17, 1987 a very, VERY important event took place. At around 1:00pm this little guy named Luke was born at Anderson Memorial Hospital, and just about 20 minutes later this cute little girl was born. (she was much cuter than Luke... naturally. :)) Now what makes this story even more special is that this little boy and this little girl were cousins... and not only were they born near each other in time, they were born rooms across from each other! (and just in case you haven't picked up by now, Luke's the little boy and I'm the little girl.... :))

Growing up I always thought Luke was my real twin. I didn't fully understand the fact that twins typically come from the same mother ;)... I just thought since we were born on the same day and we were related, we MUST be twins. I'm so thankful for Luke. I was taller than him for most of my life and would pride myself in that, but one day he grew up and now he's got me beat by a foot. I'm so proud of him and all the exciting things that are happening in his life.

One of these exciting things is a WEDDING that will be coming up this August. Tonight I had the privilege of taking a few shots of Luke and Sydney... I'm not sure how he did it, but Luke got a good one. :) I'm so excited for them and what God has in store for their lives!

So, Congratulations Luke and Sydney! Love you both!


We took these pictures out at the farm my dad grew up on...
My uncle currently lives there, and Luke lives in the little blue
house at the bottom of the hill. Lots of our family started out in that house,
including Dad and Mom and Carrie and Dan!
BEAUTIFUL couple! This was taken down at the pond on the farm.
Lots of memories fishing, catching frogs, building bridges, etc... 

Luke did a GREAT job!! :) Beautiful ring for a beautiful bride!

Sara Margaret and Will came along for the evening... Will was so excited
about getting his picture taken! :)
Will and Sara Margaret... cute as ever!
New sisters... beautiful ladies! So thankful we're family....
God has been so sweet to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment