Background

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8/365

Decorating.

I just finished decorating (phase 1) for Christmas. Right now our house is under minor renovation so we are taking the Christmas decorating step-by-step. Mom and I decided to decorate our tree with all of our old ornaments. It has been so much fun walking through all those childhood memories as we put up hand-made ornamets, ornaments with our pictures as children on them, ornaments my mom had when she was a child, etc.

I am so thankful for the memories wrapped around this time of year. From "santa's not real" (before I even knew who santa was... thanks Monroe:)), to christmas cookie baking with Grandpa and Grandma Kline, delivering Christmas tea with Grammie Campbell to all of her friends, Christmas mornings at the Bundricks, reading the Christmas story with the family, ... great traditions with such a special family... very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment