Background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

19/365

Stephanie Richardson. :)

Throughout life friends come and go. It's always amazing for me to see how God provides encouragement exactly how we need it when we need it. I am so thankful for Steph and the blessing that she has been to me. Such a true friend- always encouraging me through whatever is going on in life, pointing me to Christ.  It's neat how God brings people into your life for you to not only minister to, but to be ministered by. I am so thankful God brought Steph into my (and my whole family, for that matter) life, and I'm thankful for how she has reached out and ministered to ME!

So, pictures from downtown Greenville and Christmas lights...


Mast General Store... candy section! :)


Steph, Sarah, Jon and Caleb

Never a dull moment with this girl...

Yea, this is what I'm talking about! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment