Background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15/365

Sarah Louise.

I just want to give a special shout out to my little Sarah Louise Campbell on her 21st birthday!! I am so thankful for her.

Sara Margaret and Sarah Louise
When Sarah was in Junior High (probably) she wrote this poem and framed it with a picture of us... I think it sums up our relationship pretty well.

"There are many types of friendships
    Some last, some fizzle out,
We all have these relationships
    And learn from them no doubt.

There are the friends that hold your hand,
    And listen with two ears.
They help you through the facts of life,
    And through your teenage years.

There are the friends who laugh too loud,
    And drive you up a wall,
But they'll be there to help you up,
    When you begin to fall.

There are the friends who make you cry,
    And leave a lasting scar.
They leave a lasting legacy!
    They've made you who you are.

The are the friends you know so well,
    They're like your other mind.
They finish out your sentences,
    When words you cannot find.

There is a friendship deeper still,
    Than any listed here.
It's tied to who you really are,
    Each smile to each tear.

It's the friendship of a sister,
    That stands through good and strife,
You'll always look around and see,
    These girls who've shaped your life."

I want to thank God for my little sister. To be honest, I think I probably wouldn't have survived my life if it weren't for her. She has always had a good head on her shoulders and helped me to keep my head attached for me. :) I have always gone to that girl for advice on everything in life. It's like she knows me better than I know myself (weird, I know). I am so thankful for the friendship that God has given us... and I'm thankful for the sweet memories we share.

So, happy birthday Sarah Louise, and thanks for being the best friend in all of the world! I love you! (you are welcome to walk through some memories with us...)

Making Dumplings with Yicong and co. :)

Sarah's gingerbread house (spent HOURS on this!) that she entered into the competition at Grove Park Inn

She's a catch! ;)

... The beginning of it all. SUCH great memories!

We make shopping fun...

On our way to Kats bachelorette party

Isn't she purdy?



Before Kat and Andrew's wedding



Dinner before her surprise 18th birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment