Background

Saturday, March 3, 2012

459/365

Travel day-- thankful for the safety we've had so far this whole trip. LOTS of miles!!!

Here are more pictures from the reception!! :) SO MUCH FUN!

Monroe and Kathryn

Katie, Ellie, Monroe and Kathryn

Beautiful!

So happy to see Kyle!! Love my cousins!

The bouquets were BEAUTIFUL... and I loved the centerpieces!

I love that they are still in love! I want to be like them!!!


This picture just makes me laugh....

And THIS picture REALLY MAKES me laugh!!!!

Sarah and Dad... (though I am the favorite daughter, Dad decided
to dance at least ONE with her...)
Happy memories from a great weekend! Thankful to see all of my family, to share in the wedding of Rach and Will, to catch up with friends from Texas and Ohio, to meet new friends, to LAUGH a lot... thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment