Background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

300/365

Calvin Kendall Bougie


I never thought I'd be this old. My best friend from birth had her first little baby today-- and this honorary Auntie Alli is pretty excited!!! OH he is beautiful and well worth the wait! :)

SO THANKFUL for the gift of life. Little Calvin was born at 7:39pm... he was 7lb 14oz and was 20.5 inches long. I equate waiting for his birth to waiting to ride BATMAN at 6-flags. Abby Arblaster and I anxiously arrived at the hospital at noon, and sure enough we were still waiting at 10:40pm to meet the little guy. Of course we finally got our first peek at 10:45 which lasted just a few short minutes, but was SO WORTH THE WAIT! (and I'm going back to visit tomorrow!)  On the same token, we get up early to go to Six Flags, wait anxiously in line for 10 hours to ride BATMAN, FINALLY enjoy the ride for 30 seconds, then walk away saying-- "THAT WAS AWESOME... LET'S COME BACK TOMORROW!" :)

That's how I felt!

This little boy has NO IDEA how many people are already in love with him. What a gift to know that he has such loving parents. I'm so excited that God has blessed Katherine and Andrew with this little boy, and look forward to many exciting times ahead. If you follow my blog you are sure to see Chick-fil-A dates with Daniel and Calvin to follow. :)

Beautiful little baby boy with a head full of HAIR! I'll try to take pictures tomorrow that
show the hair! It's too cute!!!

Thankful for the miracle of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment