Background

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

498/365

Merry Christmas... and Happy Thanksgiving, late!

I would like to confess that it has been far too long since I have blogged. Life has been so incredibly exciting in the last few months! After all, it's been FOOTBALL SEASON! (but we won't mention that last game...)


Along with football happenings, Monroe and Katie have successfully moved to Clemson AND we've moved our office and are finally settled. All of the files are moved, most of the furniture is permanent, the walls are painted- now to find the perfect finishing touches. We've enjoyed working in our new place in Pendleton and boy have we been busy! So very blessed to work with my family... just wish the ARIZONA family would move back!!


Kathryn Wilson :)-- when they visited for Thanksgiving

I am going to attempt over the next week or so to post pictures of the kids. It's been far too long since the blog world has been updated. I also owe you a little office and house sneak peak! I'm so sorry to those of you who have contacted me... and do realize that I have left you all hanging. :) SO, be watching out!

The outside of our work of art... :) So happy to be in historic downtown Pendleton!
 I'll post more pictures of the interior...

UNTIL THE REAL UPDATES, I leave you with a few Smetana family pictures. These were taken downtown Pendleton right outside our office... What a cute place to be if you've never visited! Come see me!






And if I didn't post this picture below, I feel like I would be a failure! Look at that little Ellie... future pianist for sure! (Or she can be like me and go to piano lessons so she can shoot hoops....) :) 



Thankful for this little family... now, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment