Background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

486/365

(Obviously you can see that I am playing catch-up today!)

CELEBRATING the engagement of one of my very first friends from elementary school!! I love Caralee Jordan like a sister. Ever since we met in 1st grade we have been friends, and she is definitely a true, loyal friend. We share so many memories together, some good and some hard. From basketball victories to hospital visits, we have lived life together.

One thing that I appreciate about Caralee is her heart for Jesus. She is an encourager and that is displayed daily through her life. I've never known somebody who was so positive through times of physical trial and pain. She is truly a trophy of God's grace, and I thank God for allowing me to know her so closely and see her dependence on the Lord.

I'm so happy for God's provision in her life in bringing Matt along. He is such an incredible guy- such a gentleman. I'm so thankful that God has provided that for my sweet sister... she deserves the best, and Matt is definitely getting THE best.

I had the privilege of spending a few hours with these two after their engagement. We went to an old corn mill to explore, and this is what we found. Between love, laughter and a beautiful sunset, we captured a sweet love story written by a KIND Heavenly Father.











Never a dull moment with Caralee!

I can't get over her GORGEOUS ring!
Ronnie and my mom came and helped me... they are such great assistants! :)
 (Mom not pictured- but here in our spirits) :)


CONGRATULATIONS, sweet friend!! Love you!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Reading this brought me to tears! So thankful Caralee has had you all of these years. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete