Background

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

494/365

Happy Anniversary, Dad and Mom!!!

I'm so thankful for my parents and their example over these 31 years (though I've only known them for 24 years :)). I pray that one day I have a marriage like theirs. I've watched them over the years and I'll tell you I'm amazed at their love for the Lord first of all, and then their love for each other. Marriage is every day... it's ironing clothes, cleaning the house, changing the oil in the car, putting up ceiling fans, etc. And I'm thankful that my parents have continued to work together and have chosen to prioritize Christ, each other, and our family through the routine aspects of life. They are best friends- they really are, and it's evident every day.

LOVE my parents and want to wish them a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

This is the art work left in my living room last night... Bert Campbell loves Gretchen Campbell.
Some things never change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment