Background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

484/365

Had the privilege of taking engagement shots for my dear friends Brooke Parks and Brad Glenn. It's such a neat story how these two met!

Christmas of 2010 there was a pretty big snow storm here in Clemson (all of about 6 inches!), and so a group of my friends decided to drive to the Dikes here in town and go sledding. (It's a Clemson tradition- anybody who has grown up here or who has been a student at Clemson knows what I'm talking about!)

So, my friend Brooke was going to join us for the day. Brad was headed to the dikes but lived pretty close to her, and I asked if he could swing by and pick her up. He did.... and little did he know at that point he would be marrying this girl in a little less than a year from TODAY!

I'm so thankful for how the Lord brought these two together and am excited to see Him with through their time of engagement and marriage. It's been so neat to see one of my friends from childhood ENGAGED to one of my dear friends from college!

You just never know HOW God is going to work!!

Here are a few of my favorites...







Quite possibly my favorite....




This picture has a lot of significance.... the first time Brooke and Brad went out, he picked bouquet of wildflowers for Brooke from the farm. (which is Brad's family farm- where these pictures are taken.) They both went to Clemson (which is how I even met Brooke ...which is how she met Brad!), and this is the vehicle Brad picked Brooke up in the day they met.
:) So much wrapped in one little shot. LOVE!

Can't wait for all of the fun times to come with these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment