Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

330/365

I promise you I do typically work during the week... but this morning I had HAD to take a little break and take the boys one more time to the airport before Benton heads home to AZ. So, to the airport we went!

What a blast to share this time with these little guys. Today there was so much going on-- watched helicopter's land and take off, the "gas truck" fill up the planes, saw a big jet take off.... and even got to claim our own planes! The boys each have one picked out that is "theirs". Too fun... they loved it!

Thankful for this time with family. Sad to see Matt and Rach head back to AZ tomorrow, but thankful for the time that we've had with them this month! The boys sure are going to miss each other.... 

The jet was loud... so the boys covered their ears. Too funny!

So happy Steph could come!!!



Not many places I'd rather be with anyone else... these little guys have stolen my heart!
They just don't know how much they're loved!

(PS... these pictures were taken with my new phone... and I LOVE IT! I might just not ever pull out my Nikon again... ooook, sike! But really, I love that little phone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment