Background

Monday, September 19, 2011

298/365

Power Group... man, it's so encouraging. Had dinner tonight and it was fabulous (thanks Steph Richardson for making the casserole), then Tingting shared with us about her walk with Jesus and how the Spirit has drawn her. What an encouragement to know that the same Spirit that drew her all the way in China is the same Spirit living inside each believer. God is big. He's awesome!

I cannot tell you the encouragement the Lord has brought through my power group. It's been such a blessing getting to know each of the girls-  They each have such a passion to grow and a desire to know God. . .  I feel so blessed to be a part of this little family  and am thankful for the accountability, encouragement, etc. that they are to me!

We like to have fun. :)
Madison... so thankful for her! And the fact that she took time out of her crazy life to come...
praying for her as she prepares for a big exam (that's she's going to knock out of the PARK)!
Chef Stephanie Richardson :)
Sweet Caralee :)... SO glad she could make it this week!
Tingting
Maegan Pitts :)
mmmm... as I post this I'm hungry again!

The reason I'm putting all of the pictures up of them serving their food is... they made so much fun of me for taking all of these pictures.  When you make fun of Allison, she posts your pictures on her blog. :) That's just how it works!

LOVE these girls!! Thankful for the reality of Christ that is displayed so clearly through each one of their lives. What an encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment