Background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

138/365

Surprise, Gatlinburg... here I come!!!

I have the best boss in the world! At 10am on Friday I get a call from dad and he says, "would you like to come to the mountains with us?! We have extra room! Just come quickly because there's a storm coming!"

SO, my response, "OK, I'm on my way!!!"



Downtown Gatlinburg after a big breakfast at the Pancake Pantry.
Bopa bought the boys some candy... they were so excited!

Benton was gripping his gummy bears for all he was worth!

Daniel was pretty excited about his candy, too! Bopa handed both the boys money,
walked them into the candy store, let them pick out what they wanted, pay,... they are all grown up!

Sooo... there's this wedding chapel in Gatlinburg and OF COURSE
we had to get pictures!

Shameless.

I got two kisses- I'm one lucky girl!

I suppose this is the get-away ride?
Here we're all trying to blow kisses... 

Only in the south. (this was on the limo...)
:) FUN times in the mountains... did I mention that traffic was CRAZY because there was an old car show this weekend? Thousands and thousands (I am not kidding when I say that) of old cars and trucks lined the Parkway. It took us 2 HOURS to drive 1.3 miles back to the cabin after shopping. 1.3 MILES!!! But all in all, a FUN Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment